George Ammar is an Ohio Chief Financial Officer located in Cleveland, Ohio. He is the Founder and Owner of Ohio CFO LLC and is CPA certified. He prioritizes his health and fitness to live an active and healthy lifestyle. George S. Ammar believes that eating healthily and what you eat has a massive impact on your brain power and how you feel and behave. He believes that eating well severely affects performance and the ability to succeed.
We are all aware that we should try to eat seven pieces of fruit a day and that we should get the right amount of minerals and vitamins. That we should get a mixture of carbohydrates, proteins and good fats and that we should have calcium for our teeth and bones. When you dig deep to the effect of foods on your body it can get even more complex than this. There are actually a whole group of foods that are especially beneficial to cognitive function. This is an even greater phenomenon when we consider that there are no medicines or pharmaceuticals that can help us if we are having issues with memory and some such. There is no directory of improving memory and we cannot fight memory problems with resilience.
There is lots of scientific research that shows that these foods do help prolong good memory and stave away diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Preservation and restoration of brain function have been scientifically proven from consumption of the following foods.
- Olive oil is rich in polyphenols which are powerful brain protectors
- Coconut oil has been shown to improve the brains neurons and reduces the production of harmful free radicals
- Wild salmon is rich in Omega 3 and this has been proven to maintain the health of brain cells and to help stimulate the growth of brain cells
- Blueberries which are packed with anti-oxidants help reduce inflammation
- Turmeric helps reduce inflammation; the powerful medical properties of turmeric have been documented for centuries.
- Eggs which are rich in chlorine are great for repairing neurotransmitters and protects brain cells through oxidization
- Dandelion greens which are rich in fiber support brain supportive gut bacteria
- Walnuts which are rich in nutrients help support brain health they also include vitamin E,omega-3 fats, copper, manganese, and fiber for brain supportive gut bacteria
- As well as these foods exercise is also good for our mental health and brain activity
- Asparagus is rich in prebiotic fiber which supports brain health
- Kimchi which is a Korean fermented dish is specifically created with brain health in mind
- Kale is a great low-carb vegetable that’s rich in vitamins C, K, and A, as well as potassium and iron is also great for brain health
- Avocado is high in fats that protect your brain cells. Avocado had been shown to help maintain a healthy blood pressure level
- Dark chocolate and red wine are both rich in polyphenols.
Once you have considered and literally digested the effect food has on all of the different functions of your body you begin to understand why professionals like George S Ammar of Cleveland Ohio appreciate and respect the power of exercise and food intake on success and business prowess.